If you ever wonder what you should eat for lunch or dinner, there are plenty of restaurants located in Columbia, IL. The top five restaurants in the area are:
- Grunchala’s is an American style restaurant which serves fish and chicken. You can also purchase breakfast foods like pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Visit this restaurant that is known for its rustic quality.
- Thai House is also located in Columbia. By its name you can tell that this restaurant serves Thai food. Choose to eat in, order take out, or call in for a food delivery. Regardless, of where you eat your food, you will be pleased with the quality and the flavor.
- Joe Boccardi’s Ristorante is an Italian style restaurant located on South Main St. It does not offer delivery service, but you can eat your pizza or pasta in the dining room or order your food “to go.”
- Mokka Kaffeehaus also offers you a choice to “dine in” or “take out” your meal. Located on Columbia Centre, it serves coffee, tea, beer, wine, desserts, sandwiches, and salads.
- Mr Chiu Restaurant is also located on Columbia Centre and serves Chinese style food.
Visit other posts on the Tammy Mitchell Hines blog to learn more about Columbia, IL.
Image courtesy of kthread via Flickr